Safe Zone Applications
Safe Zone panic alarm or dado affray switch
With the job of policing getting tougher and the cost of investigating affray in police custody areas getting more expensive, Cronapress has developed a designed-for-purpose affray alarm strip to fulfil the “call for assistance” requirement in high-risk areas.
Safe-zone dado affray strip is fitted in continuous lengths to protect the full length of long corridors and large or small rooms, providing a panic alarm activation switch area which is always within easy reach, unlike push-button alarms which can be some distance away from an incident.
Safe Zone Panic and Affray Alarm Applications
Police Application Zones
- Consultation room - dado rail alarm strip
- Accessible toilets / Disabled toilets - dado and low level alarms
- Reception area - dado affray alarm strip
Search & Evidence rooms
- Breathaliser room
- Photography room
- Fingerprint room
- Medical room
Charge areas & Interview rooms
- Interview rooms
- The custody bridge
- Custody parking & entrance
- Charge area
- Custody counter
- Cell entrance
Prison Application Zones
- Interview rooms
- Doctors room
- Visitor search reception
- Visitor rooms
Criminal Courts Application Zones
- Interview rooms - dado rail alarm strips
- Outside cells - panic affray dado and low level alarm strips
- Transition areas to courts - dado panic alarm strip with angle connectors to accommodate corridors and stairs
Crona Safe Zone can easily be integrated into existing electronic alarm and monitoring systems.
Safe-zone alarm strip can be programmed for a variety of actions
- Fully illuminated – shows the strip is functioning and on standby
- Lights flash (can be programmed in up to 7 ways) on activation – help is on its way
- Audible alarm – both/or local and remote
- Silent Alarm
- On–screen notification to ARC
- Can be integrated to video/audio recording
Give your staff peace of mind 24 hours a day!
- A continuous affray illuminated alarm strip.
- Visual impact zone sizeably wider than anything else on the market.
- Low profile strip to reduce accidental activation and minimise potential of accidental injury.
- Visual assurance at all times to staff that the strip is activated and functional- if it's lit, it's live!
- Acts as a deterrent to potential assailants with warning lights.